24 Oct 2018
Interim Finance & Control Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an interim Finance & Control Manager, Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of annual financial statements for six trading companies and twenty-five dormant companies (IFRS and all relevant conversion and disclosure notes)
• Preparation and interpretation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs to be circulated to management in timely manner
• Liaising with external auditors at interim and final audit and dealing with their queries in timely and professional manner
• Dealing with various queries and requests from head office in a timely manner
• Assist in the different billing cycles of the business in a timely manner
• Assist with the preparation of the annual budgets for approval by local board and head office
• Assist Head Office in carrying out annual internal audit visits to other offices
• Year-end forecasting in May and October.
• Cash flow forecasts quarterly
• Various ad hoc reports required for the business (billing recovery reports, work in progress analysis, debt collections and ageing)
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1245 total views, 2 today