22 Aug 2019
Insurance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit an Insurance Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
A role in the service team for Guernsey’s first best rated commercial catastrophe reinsurers. This area of the business is a very significant growth area for both the company and Guernsey and they would like to take on an insurance administrator to join the team and help continue this expansion.
• The candidate will be assisting the underwriting and claims teams in the day-to-day servicing of the business with the aim of ensuring client strategies and objectives are properly executed and exceptional client service is provided at all times.
• The successful candidate will be exposed to many aspects of running a rated commercial reinsurance company and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, assisting in claim reviews, claim recording, regulatory / territory reviews, committee pack production, preparation of management information and liaison with external parties where required.
• The role will be varied and the successful candidate will gain invaluable technical reinsurance expertise which will allow for excellent career progression in the industry.
• Taking professional exams is very much encouraged and will be facilitated by the company.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous insurance / financial experience is desirable but not essential.
• On-the-job training will be provided and any studies towards CII qualifications will be supported.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today