8 Jan 2020
Infrastructure Services Engineer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an IT services company seeking to recruit an Infrastructure Services Engineer.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line engineering support to their external and internal clients.
• Ensure conformity with the agreed processes, procedures and standards, as well as accurate and timely completion of the associated required documentation.
• Ensure client satisfaction regarding the delivered services.
• Provide resource for projects and managed service engagements as directed.
• Assist in the delivery of internal improvement projects when required.
• To be able to demonstrable growth in own professional and technical knowledge and skills.
• This list is not exhaustive and there may be a requirement to undertake other duties as and when required. For example, this may include ad-hoc engineering projects and tasks to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of the service.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience.
• The MCSA in Server 2016 (or equivalent) or be working towards this qualification is desired.
• ITIL Foundation.
• A clean driving licence is essential in this role.
• Experience of supporting Microsoft server and desktop based operating systems.
• Experience in using and supporting the fundamental areas of servers and desktops (AD, DNS, GPO and DHCP etc.).
• Must have knowledge with virtual platforms (VMware and/or Hyper-V).
• Experience with the core software their clients use (Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, WSUS).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
36 total views, 1 today