27 Aug 2018
Information Security Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Information Security Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to provide administration of access to the company’s group applications, systems, third-party banking applications and other systems used to support the group business in accordance with the group security controls.
• Administration of the joiners, leavers and transfers processes ensuring efficient and controlled access to the group’s applications and systems
• Access administration across multiple banking platforms, applications and systems used in the group
• Effective execution of processes and procedures to ensure access administration is performed in a controlled and auditable manner
• Completion of application and systems recertification’s to ensure access rights are appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a security administration function
• Experience of the ISO 27001 control framework or equivalent
• Experience of operating within tight controls, processes and procedures related to access administration
• Experience of administering financial application systems
• Extensive experience of administering third-party banking platforms
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
815 total views, 8 today