17 May 2019
In-House Legal Counsel, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an In-House Legal Counsel.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role involves providing legal support to the Board of the company and assisting the legal director/managing director in respect of legal, regulatory and client matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deputising for the legal director;
• Providing legal assistance to senior management team, particularly in relation to corporate law, Trust and Estate planning law, regulatory law, international tax law, pension regulations and other laws or statutory provisions as might impact the business;
• Assisting the legal director in respect of legal and regulatory matters;
• Providing support and guidance to unqualified legal assistants;
• Assisting client-facing teams with enquiries;
• Assisting heads of departments with enquiries from introducers, investments houses and clients;
• Assisting Business Development Managers
• Attending professional seminars and courses and providing feedback and training to staff on relevant topics;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified lawyer with 3+ years’ experience
• Experienced in the fiduciary services industry, ideally having hands on exposure to Trust, Company and Pension structures
• Hold or be willing to study towards relevant professional qualifications and membership of professional body
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
148 total views, 1 today