2 Nov 2018
HR / Payroll Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator looking to recruit an HR / Payroll Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Overall responsibility for the day-to-day HR and payroll administration of a large client, correspondence, payroll processing, liaising with clients and employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients, employees and external bodies such as international authorities, banks and pension providers.
• Management of payroll data, production of payroll reports and invoicing.
• Written correspondence with clients, employees and external bodies.
• Execution of banking transactions by completion of relevant documentation or using online systems.
• Monitoring clients’ cash requirements, arranging payments as requested and ensuring that invoices are paid.
• Assisting the HR team with issuing contracts, addendums and letters if needed.
• Assisting the Director with the marketing of the employment and payroll services
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong organisational skills.
• Strong numeracy skills with attention to details.
• Working in a methodical, numerate, accurate and efficient manner whilst meeting deadlines within a pressurised environment.
• Keyboard skills – above average skills in Word/ Excel/Outlook are required.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1320 total views, 1 today