5 Aug 2020
HR Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary and pensions services company seeking to recruit an HR Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role involves aspects of HR implementation and administration within the office.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems (including HR Administration)
• Pensions and benefits administration
• Monitoring staff attendance
• Advising line managers and other employees on the employer’s employment policies and procedures
• Negotiating salaries, contracts and working conditions with staff
• Implementing and actioning effective induction processes
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• CIPD qualified and / or other relevant HR qualifications
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
47 total views, 1 today