18 May 2019
HR Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an HR manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will need to be comfortable working autonomously whilst contributing to a larger global HR team. The role will have management responsibilities for one HR Administrator and will report directly to the Regional Head of HR – Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as a point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers on all HR related issues; respond effectively to local and global queries in a timely manner.
• Advise managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle – including recruitment, performance management, compensation etc.
• Coach managers through informal employee relations issues as well as manage formal employee relations investigations.
• Be an advocate of the Company Values demonstrating leadership standards and behaviours for success.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 4 years of experience in a generalist HR environment.
• Experience covering Channel Islands from a HR perspective.
• A human resource management or business-related degree and a CIPD qualification is desirable.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within the company
• Strong employment legislation knowledge and ability to remain continuously up to date with material changes.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
117 total views, 1 today