1 Feb 2020
HR Advisor / Senior HR Advisor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an HR Advisor / Senior HR Advisor.
Overall purpose of the role:
Report to and support the HR Director. Be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the HR function. Recruitment will be the focus of the role, from reviewing CVs through to induction. Payroll will be for all staff and taking approximately 2 to 3 days per month to process. This will be run on a rota system to ensure all of the team are conversant with the system.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Ensure the recruitment strategy for the Guernsey office is implemented, sourcing and attracting the right candidates using multiples sources, conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions, to include pre-screening requirements, drafting of contracts and joining details
• Give appropriate HR advice (employment law related, best practice and/or company’s policies and procedures) on key issues such as performance management, employee relations, health and wellbeing, behaviours and conduct
• Deliver an HR service which is respected for its professionalism, helping the office to consistently deliver effective and efficient business performance
The successful candidate will be:
• Part-qualified, experienced in recruiting and also happy to take on monthly payroll.
• Good basic skills in all Microsoft applications
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
98 total views, 1 today