2 Sep 2020
Head of New Business, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial and fiduciary services business seeking to recruit a Head of New Business.
Overall purpose of the role;
The main responsibility is to head up the New Business Team. New Business is generally the first interactive point of contact from the Guernsey office for new clients, additional responsibilities include managing the requirements of approximately 20 Registered Offices and Registered Agents (RORA) clients that are maintained by the company in Guernsey and liaison with RORA in other jurisdictions, which have their place of effective management in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Reviewing documentation received from the potential clients
• Carrying out online compliance checks
• Incorporating new companies and preparing related documents
• Setting up Trusts and preparing related documents
• Establishing company managed accounts for individuals
• Preparing bank applications
• Completing risk profiles, checklists & minutes for new business
• Preparing invoices and making payments
The successful candidate will have;
• A good working knowledge of the new GFSC AML/CFT Framework, including the Financial Crime
• Manual and the CRM is expected (this will also be covered by internal and external training)
• Highly competent user of MS Office packages particularly Excel, Outlook
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
55 total views, 1 today