15 Aug 2019
Head of IT Support, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit a Head of IT Support.
The company is part of a group which is a rapidly growing business head quartered in Guernsey, that has its legacy in Australia for over three decades. A multi-asset class trading hedge fund. There is an in-house Software Development Centre of excellence which is also located in Guernsey which offers software development and maintenance for the business users.
This role is open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
An experienced ‘Head of IT Support’ who will be responsible for:
• Design, implement and manage a 24/7 global, follow-the-sun IT support function
• Develop and maintain end-to-end user support processes
• Identify, acquire and train customer support personnel able to professionally manage events through the full lifecycle
• Endeavour to remove as much workload from technical specialists (2nd and 3rd line) as possible
• Monitor, report on and optimise support events to continuously improve response and fix times
• Ensure that the support team are suitably educated on new technology solutions in time for their launch
• Manage and maintain the groups portfolio of desktops and office infrastructure
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of working in an IT Support role.
• Ability and experience of leading and managing support teams.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today