19 Nov 2019
Head of Information Security, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit a Head of Information Security.
The company is part of a group which is a rapidly growing business head quartered in Guernsey, that has its legacy in Australia for over three decades. A multi-asset class trading hedge fund. There is an in-house Software Development Centre of excellence which is also located in Guernsey which offers software development and maintenance for the business users.
This role is open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Providing the leadership and policy direction required to protect the company from emerging threats. They are also required to directly manage IT team leaders to ensure they are prioritising the right aspects of a strategy at the right time.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
• Ensure their software development team’s outputs are designed, developed and deployed with inherent security features commensurate with the risk (of the relevant application)
• Perform IT security risk assessments and propose ways to minimise threats
• Manage security implementation/improvement projects end-to-end
• Monitor security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
• Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cyber security technologies
• Implement an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
• Oversee the investigation of reported security breaches
• Develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
• Champion and educate the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in information security.
• Experience of providing the leadership and policy direction required to protect the company from emerging threats.
• Ability to manage IT team leaders to ensure they are prioritising the right aspects of a strategy at the right time.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
159 total views, 1 today