14 Nov 2019
Head of Compliance / Risk Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance / Risk Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Lead the Compliance team and will primarily be responsible for developing and promoting a strong but commercial compliance culture within the company to meet current and developing regulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To lead the Compliance function and to provide focused advice and authoritative guidance to the MD, boards, members of OpsCo, staff and clients as appropriate. Activities will include but not be limited to: Lead and motivate employees, including selection, performance management, development, work assignment and prioritisation.
• Ensures adequacy of qualified and diverse staff of employees able to meet established objectives.
• Ensure that all regulatory reporting requirements are professionally and accurately delivered in a timely manner by the Compliance team.
• Help to ensure that all staff and directors are adequately trained on AML/CFT, regulatory and compliance matters via the provision of appropriate and effective compliance induction training, annual refresher training, and other ad hoc training in specific areas of need as identified by the Compliance team and/or the business.
The successful candidate will have:
• Breadth of experience within compliance/regulatory roles in the Bailiwick (preferably 10-15 years minimum) most of which must be in a senior role.
• Post graduate degree educated and/or significant work experience. (Professional compliance or related qualification is essential).
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Bailiwick regulatory and compliance framework, particularly relating to fiduciary and POI licensees and data protection.
• Risk management and/or Board experience may be useful.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today