14 Jul 2018
Head of Compliance & Operations, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance & Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Group compliance and corporate governance function. This will include, amongst other things the role of Compliance Officer (& possibly MLRO) on completion of probation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and reviewing the group’s compliance policies and procedures to ensure they remain adequate and effective and drafting/implementing new policies and procedures as and when required in order to ensure the delivery of high quality administration services in a compliant manner;
• Ensuring staff adherence to internal procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements and best practice;
• Managing the compliance team;
• Monitoring of risk per the Board risk appetite statement & reporting to the Board;
• Overseeing the compliance aspects in relation to the risk assessment and take on of new clients including obtaining and collating all necessary CDD and establishing ongoing monitoring requirements for each entity
• Maintaining and reviewing the Company’s Business Risk Assessment, identifying areas of particular risk (especially financial crime) and devising risk mitigation strategies;
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
253 total views, 1 today