17 Apr 2019
Head of Compliance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independently owned business providing tax advisory and compliance support services to over 1000 private, corporate and institutional clients seeking to recruit a Head of Compliance. This is a full time and permanent role.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role reports to the Tax Managing Director and ultimately the Board. Key responsibilities to lead the compliance function and hold Money Laundering Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer roles.
• Maintain Business Risk Assessment and develop policies and procedures
• Undertake compliance monitoring
• Provide advice on client acceptance and CDD issues
• Undertake/oversee projects including implementing new AML/CFT Handbook
• Responsible for regulatory reporting and notifications
• Internal compliance training
• Reporting to board on compliance matters
• As MLRO, handling internal and external disclosures of suspicion
The successful candidate will have:
• In depth experience of AML/CFT regulated business, ideally in Guernsey
• Written and oral communication skills to work with directors and all staff, explaining existing and forthcoming requirements and reporting on compliance matters
• Ability to propose and implement procedural changes clearly and efficiently
• Ability to manage and interrogate data for monitoring and reporting
• User of Themis and GFSC portals
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
149 total views, 1 today