19 Nov 2019
Head of Cloud Infrastructure, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit a Head of Cloud Infrastructure.
The company is part of a group which is a rapidly growing business head quartered in Guernsey, that has its legacy in Australia for over three decades. A multi-asset class trading hedge fund. There is an in-house Software Development Centre of excellence which is also located in Guernsey which offers software development and maintenance for the business users.
This role is open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of massive-scale infrastructure
• Ensure that they are considering all suitable deployment options (i.e. public cloud/private cloud/in-house hosting) for their applications and ensure they choose the optimal solution for each
• Review their current infrastructure portfolio, propose a blueprint end-state and gain agreement from all users (specifically the development and analytics teams)
• Manage cloud/infrastructure projects end-to-end
• Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest technologies, specifically those that enable massive-scale data analysis
• Implement and manage 2nd/3rd line 24/7 support processes for technology infrastructure
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure. This is a new leadership role that will lead groups’ enterprise cloud initiative.
• The incumbent would have over a decade of experience in systems architecture or infrastructure solution design.
• Experience with technology solutions such as Cloud Infrastructure & Networking, Container Platforms, AWS/Azure/GCP, Real-time monitoring and intelligence, or DevOps/CI/CD is essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
18 total views, 1 today