19 Dec 2018
Head of Client Onboarding, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Head of Client Onboarding.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing a new Client Onboarding team.
• Supporting the International Wealth Management client business booked on the Guernsey Platform, circa USD 20 billion, and 35 staff.
• Supporting the development of the Shared Relationship, External Asset Management and Investment Management business in line with the group's strategic goals.
• Developing this new client onboarding team, improving the client experience through continuous improvement and efficiency gains.
• Building risk based controls and procedures to manage this new function.
• Liaising with internal and external partners, and prospective clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum 10 years of financial services experience, preferably in a client onboarding and managerial role.
• Minimum Level 3 in an appropriate and relevant qualification.
• Detailed working knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services "Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing".
• Excellent problem-solver, being able to use good judgment.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
69 total views, 1 today