5 Jul 2019
Group Finance Business Partner, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Group Finance Business Partner.
Overall purpose of the role:
Overall responsibility for financial reporting of the jurisdiction.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that financial accounts are maintained accurately in accordance with accounting standard and their accounting policies.
• Responsible for timely submission and provision of insightful monthly Board Report/financial reports for management, including statutory reporting.
• Responsible for monthly monitoring & interpretation of variances between actual, budget & prior year.
• Responsible for cash flow planning and monitoring.
• Responsibility for ensuring compliance with local regulator(s) requirements in respect of the local rules.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• A willingness to travel on an ad hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• Business understanding and experience achieved from the involvement in a similar, previous role.
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified.
• Ideally at least 5 years’ post qualification experience.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft NAV.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
44 total views, 1 today