17 Sep 2020
Group Credit Control Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Group Credit Control Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role;
Assist with the recovery of overdue debts and the day to day running of the credit control department.
• Liaising and working with Trust teams in multiple jurisdictions, ensuring procedures are followed
• running weekly debtor reports and reviewing credit control notes
• reviewing and following up on ‘cash under our control’ payments
• ensuring any issues/risks/complaints are reported and dealt with quickly, and
• liaising with clients and intermediaries
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of two years’ of relevant experience within a Trust or internal accounts environment and educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent.
• Strong Excel, analytical skills and problem-solving skills and a proven record of ability to work accurately diligently with minimum supervision are also required.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
19 total views, 1 today