13 Jul 2019
Group Company Secretary, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a Stockbroking & Investment Management company seeking to recruit a Group Company Secretary.
The group company secretary works closely with senior management as well as the chairman and board members and so will need to be confident in dealing with others and in managing a workload which is often time sensitive. The candidate will be involved in group acquisitions and disposals and so will appreciate the need for confidentiality.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate the entire quarterly board meeting process for all Group companies, including the quarterly meetings for committees.
• Oversee the scheduling of meetings, preparation of agendas, compilation and circulation of board packs and maintenance of attendance schedules.
• Oversee the setting and maintenance of the Group meeting calendars.
• Attend meetings, prepare minutes and ensure follow-up action points are recorded and
• Coordinate the annual general meeting process for the company, including the preparation and timely circulation of all associated paperwork, recording of proxy votes, attending the AGM and preparing the minutes.
• Prepare and present the quarterly board reports covering the company secretarial and listing sponsorship functions.
• Actively manage directorate changes in the most efficient manner, ensuring that statutory obligations are complied with.
• Maintain the group’s committees’ terms of reference and advise the committees/boards on
• potential changes.
• Maintain the group’s structure charts.
• Line-Management of Assistant Company Secretaries.
The successful candidate will have:
• Considerable experience in a senior company secretarial role and understand the demands of the role and its importance to the continued success of the company.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
51 total views, 1 today