17 Feb 2018
GDPR Contractor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a GDPR Contractor. This is a contract role for a minimum of 3 months.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Complete data mapping exercise
• Identify gaps in processes
• Identify data processes
• Coordinate mailing of privacy notification as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant skills for the role.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
125 total views, 1 today