14 Nov 2019
Funds Compliance Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Funds Compliance Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
This job involves working as a senior member of the team, responsible for the day to day administration and supervision of a defined portfolio of Funds in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
Supporting the Manager, the candidate will organise daily workloads and where appropriate, the workload of junior staff to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients. Help to maintain a good team spirit and staff morale by providing support and guidance to junior staff, assisting in their development. The candidate will display confidence when dealing with clients, having developed excellent communication skills, with Directors, team members, other colleagues and professionals alike and advanced technical knowledge of Funds.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• To respond promptly to all client communications in an accurate, consistent and professional manner
• To ensure that compliance duties are completed to the standards, guidelines and deadlines required.
• To have an understanding of the consequences associated with missing deadlines
• To act in accordance with The Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987, as amended (POI) and within the framework of the principal documents of the various Offshore Funds under administration.
• To continually monitor and enhance the work review process.
The successful candidate will have:
• High level of knowledge and experience in a Fund Compliance Officer role.
• Understand different types of investment product.
• Relevant Compliance qualification or relevant number of years’ experience in a Fund Compliance Officer role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
122 total views, 1 today