25 Jul 2019
Funds Administration Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Funds Administration Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The post holder will be expected to use their expertise in order to meet their client’s expectations and maintain client relationships. They will undertake all the tasks required to administer their client’s funds and companies accurately and efficiently. They will assist the Senior Manager with running of the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining excellent client relationships and to ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with exacting service level agreements.
• Monitoring workflows on an ongoing basis to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Liaising with client representatives, intermediaries, lawyers and other professionals.
• Maintaining client procedures in line with requirements and changes to relevant regulation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today