21 Jun 2019
Fund Operations Support Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Operations Support Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day processes that support the fund operations for a Private Equity fund services team under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager / Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collate supporting documentation evidencing fund ownership and valuation of investments
• Collate documentation required for board packs
• Maintain accurate records in relation to both the financial and company secretarial requirements of the clients on eFront, Blueprint and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules
• Assist with document sharing and documenting monitoring process with the underlying investments clients
• Input payments on various online banking platforms
• Scanning and archiving
• Organise meetings and liaise with office support staff with regards travel and hospitality arrangements
• Undertake routine office and clerical tasks
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Some technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s Academy) is desirable.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
110 total views, 1 today