23 May 2018
Fund Officer – Valuation, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Officer – Valuations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the Fund Valuation Manager the Fund Officer will assist in supervising administrators/senior administrators and have responsibility for day to day fund valuations and administration, ensuring that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
• Provide supporting cover for fellow Fund Officers when absent from the office
• Preparation of net asset valuations for other companies, partnerships and private equity vehicles, including ensuring proper administration of the entities
• Reconciling the Funds client accounts on a monthly basis
• Liaise with external service providers, auditors, bankers, investment managers, custodians etc.
• Assist the Manager and the team as and when required and to assist with further developing accounting skills
• Assist with development and automation of system processes and implement procedural changes necessary for continued growth of the department and enhancing operating efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• An experienced, proactive individual with experience in Fund valuations. The incumbent will be experienced and either qualified or working towards qualification e.g. Foundations in ACCA/CAT and will be currently an Officer or Senior Administrator looking to progress and develop in their career.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund administration, recording of financial transactions, preparation of net asset valuations and financial reports.
• Proven track record of client service excellence.
• Demonstrated ability to meet billing/cash collection targets and other administrative deadlines.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
97 total views, 1 today