1 Jul 2020
Fund Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Fund Officer will contribute to the smooth, day to day administration of this large Private Equity client. The post holder will be required to follow procedures as well as to achieve set objectives and standards of service in accordance with the client specific service level agreement.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To liaise and communicate accurately, clearly and on a timely basis with clients and other professional advisers as required in order to operate, manage and administer the structures.
• To focus on the cash management and treasury function of all client entities, including day to day reporting of balances, operating bank accounts and using cash management products.
• To maintain good working relationships with all relevant parties involved in the cash/treasury function.
• To work closely with the accounting team to ensure that the bookkeeping and accounting arising from all transactions, and in particular the investment transactions, are performed in a timely and accurate manner and provide such support and guidance as is necessary to ensure that this objective is constantly met. The relationship with the accountants must be interactive.
The successful candidate will have:
• Considerable fund administration experience with strong cash management and bookkeeping knowledge
• Advanced Excel skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
99 total views, 1 today