12 Jul 2018
Fund officer – Funds – Shareholder Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund officer - Funds - Shareholder Services.
To assist the Fund Shareholder and Valuations team in the administration of a portfolio of funds. The Fund Officer will assist in supervising administrators/senior administrators and have responsibility for day to day investor dealing administration, ensuring that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with the day to day administration of the Funds administered by the team, including preparing pre dealing reports, writing up deal tickets and issuing contract notes
• Reconciling the Funds client accounts on a monthly basis
• Overseeing the preparation and payment of Dividends and Distributions
• Overseeing the preparation and reporting of FATCA and CRS.
• Overseeing the preparation and reporting of Depositary Function
• Overseeing and making payments between client accounts and the Funds and to Shareholders
• Liaise with external service providers, auditors, bankers, investment managers, custodians etc.
• Communicate effectively and concisely with other team members
• Maintain & enhance relationships with existing client portfolio
• Ensure quality day to day service for client portfolio
• Provide support and guidance to fund department in all aspects of fund accounting and administration, as required.
• Ensure timely and accurate client deliverables
• Assist with fund accounting and share registration systems and develop automation of systems to implement operating efficiencies
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Share Registration &/or Valuations role.
• A relevant professional qualification or working towards a qualification e.g. CAT.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund administration, recording of financial transactions, preparation of net asset valuations and financial reports.
• Proven track record of client service excellence.
• Demonstrated experience of successfully supervising a team.
• Knowledge of or experience in working with Fund platforms e.g. Investran.
• Knowledge/experience in the preparation of net asset valuations for other companies, partnerships and private equity vehicles, including ensuring proper administration of the entities.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
242 total views, 1 today