8 Sep 2020
Fund Compliance Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Compliance Officer.
Overall purpose of the role;
• To assess forthcoming regulatory legislations to ensure the business achieves and maintains high standards of regulatory compliance by providing practical, efficient and commercially balanced compliance solutions. To ensure the Compliance & Anti-Money Laundering/Combating Financial Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) frameworks meet the regulatory and/or legislative requirements and needs of the business.
• To assist the businesses senior management to meet their legal and regulatory obligations and act as the focal point within the business for the oversight of all activities relating to money laundering.
• To preserve the business against the risk of reputational damage presented by implication in money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
• When necessary, to liaise with any supervisory bodies and law offices appropriately and effectively. Be responsible for receiving and investigating suspicious transactions reports and act accordingly.
• To continually aid and advise the business and provide support and guidance on all compliance and/or AML/CFT matters.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with the business heads, relationship managers, operations managers and staff to promote best practice and ensure a good understanding of compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will have;
• 8-10 number of years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in Compliance/AML and Risk
• Experience in the Funds industry
• Line Management experience
• Relevant professional qualification (ICA, ACCA, STEP, ICSA, etc.) or working towards
• Knowledge of Guernsey Finance industry and regulatory requirements
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today