28 Feb 2018
Fund Closing Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing the adequacy and appropriateness of documents provided and being able to make a sound reasoned judgement
• Review screening results to discount or match sanctions, PEPs and adverse media
• Proactively suggest process and system improvements in order to maximize efficiency
• Take direction under pressure but also, in time, become comfortable working independently
• Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
• Understand the system design and how it is applied
• Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
• Become familiar with The ID Register process maps and guides
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Suitable AML qualification.
• Competent and knowledgeable who understands both system and process.
• Exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
643 total views, 1 today