1 Feb 2018
Fund and Trust Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client, is rapidly establishing more fund work on the Island and is seeking to recruit a Fund and Trust Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintain documentation and accounting records on a portfolio of Fund and Trust clients
• Control and monitor the bookkeeping and accounting process for the Fund and Trust company client accounts, monthly and quarterly reporting
• Ensure financial records and reporting are prepared in accordance with principal documentation and agreements and meet all reporting timetables and deadlines
• Ensure detail of accounting records meets classification on income, capital gains and return of capital on LP distributions
• Prepare monthly and quarterly Fund and Trust reporting for review and sign off
• Assist with all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries
• Maintain audit monitor dashboard on all audit engagements
• Assist the Board with CRS and FATCA reporting
• Communicate and liaise with clients as appropriate including providing client reporting
• Assist with training and provide support to junior staff
The successful candidate will have:
• A relevant accounting qualification ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent.
• Additionally, the post holder will have experience in a Fund or Trust environment either as part of the audit team or within operations in the financial services industry
• A strong understanding of closed and open ended fund structures.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
353 total views, 2 today