12 Jul 2018
Fund Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately-owned software and managed services firm headquartered in Guernsey which provides first-class, highly customizable, fintech risk solutions is seeking to recruit a Fund Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for liaising with clients including hedge funds, real estate and private equity funds and banks. This liaison will involve support in the delivery of managed risk reporting services. The Fund Analyst will be expected to provide input to the development and customization of risk reporting and this will involve liaison with clients as well as colleagues.
The successful candidate:
• Will be expected to be self-driven, capable of acquiring the necessary expertise in financial analysis including undertaking professional qualifications
• High level of IT proficiency (Excel, Word, Powerpoint as a minimum)
• Superior quantitative skills
• Willing to undertake CFA or other professional qualifications
• Demonstrable interest in quantitative analysis
• Interest in private equity and real estate strategies
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of another European language
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
295 total views, 1 today