5 Sep 2018
Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary.
• Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings.
• Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations.
• Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon.
• Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library.
• Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts.
• Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner.
• Manage the accounts distribution and filing process.
• Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s Academy)
• Computer literacy skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
• Training will be provided both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound administration services.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
576 total views, 7 today