13 Dec 2017
Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Trust and company Accounts, in accordance with company procedures and relevant accounting standards.
• Assist with the preparation of Non Resident Landlord Scheme tax returns.
• Assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
• Assist with the collation of information required by 3rd party accountants.
• Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of regulated statutory accounts and responding to auditors requests for information.
• Take responsibility for the preparation of the Client Bank account reconciliation on a weekly basis.
• Liaise with administration staff in a timely manner regarding any accounting queries/requests they may have.
• Assisting with project work as required.
• Assisting in other areas, as directed by management.
• Ensuring that training and development needs are communicated to the Finance Manager regarding ACCA’s practical experience requirements.
• Preparation of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Fund valuations using AcuFund accounting system in accordance with company procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ Fund experience.
• ICA or Guernsey Offshore Certificate preferable, however, experience in fund administration is essential.
• Highly numerate.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
• Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Spreadsheet knowledge (Excel), including writing formulas.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
118 total views, 1 today