14 Nov 2019
Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To undertake the day to day fund administration of a portfolio of funds (investment companies), including timely performance of administration and fee collection.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To manage and administer a portfolio of companies/Funds.
• Maintaining shareholder register and investor files.
• Processing investor subscriptions and redemptions.
• Preparing and distributing of shareholder statements and investment manager reports as required.
• Liaison with fund sponsors, investment advisers, brokers, bankers, auditors, property advisers, agents, lawyers and shareholders etc.
• Ensuring any investment trades and new subscriptions for the Fund are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Preparation of correspondence as required.
• Developing and implementing client and company procedures within the framework of the company`s policy as required.
• To provide support to the Manager and Fund Administration team.
• Such other duties as the Manager/Director may at times reasonably require.
• Provide support in the opening of bank accounts, payments, statutory returns and other administration tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
14 total views, 1 today