13 Mar 2019
Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Fund Administration Manager. The post holder will be required to liaise with clients, banks, investment advisors, service providers and the fund directors as well as other internal staff.
The Fund Administrator will be primarily involved in the day to day operation and servicing of a portfolio of closed ended investment Funds administered by the Company, investing in private equity, infrastructure and other alternative Funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To deal with all in-coming fund queries in an effective and timely manner as well as other general administration tasks as necessary
• To calculate and pay all fees and expenses on behalf of the funds and to arrange approval and payment of all fund invoices received
• To ensure that the funds’ cash is held in accordance with the scheme particulars and to arrange the transfer of funds for investment purchases and distributions within the required deadlines
The successful candidate will have:
• Several years’ fund administration experience. Exposure to private equity would be ideal but is not necessary.
• A strong academic background and a willingness to undertake further study/training as appropriate.
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping requirements.
• Solid IT skills, particularly Excel. A working knowledge of pivot tables and macros would be preferable.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today