10 Nov 2018
Fund administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionDue to rapid expansion our client is a fund administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator with at least 2-3 years’ fund administration experience.
To prepare administration and other related admin activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the company’s procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base
• Maintain the various registers for the teams’ clients
• Help on matters relating to customer due diligence
The successful candidate will have:
• A sound knowledge of the fund business and Fund administration experience..
• To possess an ability to disseminate information and respond quickly.
• Competent with Excel spread sheets & Microsoft Word.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1348 total views, 1 today