17 Dec 2019
Fund Accountant (ideally newly qualified), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOverall purpose of the role:
• This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Fund Accountant will be part of a team providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
• The candidate will service the needs of a portfolio of private equity, real estate clients and associated SPVs, and will liaise with the CFO and finance team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
• The candidate will be working in a small team servicing a varied portfolio of real estate and private equity funds and SPVs.
• In addition, the candidate will also be involved in the take-on and setting-up of new clients coming into the team.
• There will be a number of interesting and varied ad hoc projects.
• This is a position best suited to a commercial yet technically minded person who is motivated by the challenge of providing technical and operational solutions to our clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
• Real estate experience would be a big bonus
• The candidate will be newly qualified (chartered / chartered certified – this is a must have) i.e. ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or part-qualified.
• A full understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
• Knowledge of Sun Systems is an advantage but not essential
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
96 total views, 1 today