24 Feb 2018
Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
Overall role purpose:
To prepare accounts and other related accounting activities driven by client needs and to oversee and review the work produced by the junior team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Produce management, interim and audited accounts
• Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers
• Prepare carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
• Calculate and monitor capital adequacy of licensed entities in accordance with regulations
• Carry out all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries
• Carry out planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
• Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process
• Review work performed by junior members of staff and provide regular feedback and training
• May act as a Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• Prior practical accounting experience in a financial institution or professional services firm.
• Previous experience and knowledge of accounting, private equity administration or investment banking.
• Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA / ACA / ICAEW / ICAA / CIMA or similar.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
408 total views, 1 today