3 Jun 2020
Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for the planning and preparation of financial reports for a portfolio of funds, ensuring reporting deadlines are met and the delivery of client accounting requirements are in compliance with company’s contractual obligations.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Develop an understanding of all entities within the fund structure, the nature of their transactions and reporting requirements
• Develop and maintain a process to ensure the timely delivery of client accounting requirements in relation to financial reports and accounts for all entities in allocated portfolio including the production of annual audited accounts; interim unaudited accounts; quarterly unaudited net asset valuations and capital statements for a growing portfolio of co-investment vehicles and other client related entities.
• Ensure that current accounting standards (UK GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP) and best practice principles are applied to the accounts production process and kept current as such standards and principles develop
• Establish reporting procedures for new funds and other entities based on fund documents and client reporting requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Solid and pragmatic accounting skills and technical accounting knowledge.
• Advanced Excel skills and strong IT skills.
• Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
92 total views, 1 today