14 Dec 2018
Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
• Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
• Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
• Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
• Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
• Assist and support the induction, integration and training of Trainee staff
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of fund accounting.
• Be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification
• (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today