11 Mar 2020
Fund Accountant, Guernsey | ALL,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Produce management, interim and audited accounts
• Assist with the training, coaching and development of staff.
• Promote excellent relationships with clients of the company.
• Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers
• Prepare carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
• Review work performed by junior members of staff and provide regular feedback and training
• May act as a Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• Prior practical accounting experience in a financial institution or professional services firm
• Previous experience and knowledge of accounting, private equity administration or investment banking.
• Relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA/ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA or similar
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
29 total views, 1 today