2 Apr 2019
Full Stack developer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit a Full Stack developer. This is a full time and permanent role based in Guernsey. Candidates with the right experience who are willing to relocate to Guernsey will also be considered as the company will support relocation for the right potential employee.
Overall purpose of the role:
Work closely with the main business as the company aims to build software from scratch and develop great features that help business to have a smooth flow, functionality, and applications to continue their impressive growth.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Develop visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
• Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
• Work with and integrate third-party APIs
• Develop, document and unit test discreet software packages
• Define, build and test interface stubs as required
• Analyse business requirements and assess impact with existing database architecture
• Consistently seeking and learning new technology
• Enhance the functional and technical aspects of products
The successful candidate will be:
• A Full Stack developer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code that other people or you will find easy to comprehend and modify.
• Mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and be comfortable with the idea of mastering several more.
• Experience of building software applications.
• Can do all cross-browser testing.
• Familiar with UI toolkits and frameworks.
• Hands-on SQL experience.
• Experience with Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python.
• Lead and Deliver Complex Software Systems.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
• Microsoft ASP.NET, Web API experience.
• Previous experience of working within an Agile scrum that would be a plus.
• Ability to provide Development and Testing Support for other developers.
• Experience in HTML5, CSS.
• Working Knowledge of C, C++, and C#.
• Ability to write clear and detailed technical specifications and documentation.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today