9 Jan 2019
Full or part time Video Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an algorithmic trading company seeking to recruit a Video Analyst. This role has a great flexibility and is open for candidates who are looking for either full or part time work. There is even a possibility of considering candidates who would not want to work in the school holidays.
Overall purpose of the role:
To generate proprietary data by retrospectively analysing vision of sporting events using market-leading analytical software. The candidate will develop knowledge of the sporting market and product that they are assigned to, so that they become experts in their field.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Watch historical sporting events and log specific data points
• Capture detail from sports video, as defined by team leader
• Identify and communicate process improvements and/or inefficiencies
• Follow defined escalation processes as issues are identified
• Familiarise and master use of in-house, analytical software and provide feedback when required
The successful candidate:
• No previous experience is required. Candidates with transferable skills (attention to detail or a love for video gaming) or appreciation for flexible working would be considered.
• Enthusiastic, have a keen attention to detail, have basic computer literacy skills and while it's not essential, an interest in racing is preferable.
• Common sense and a great attitude.
• Ability to concentrate on the task at hand, irrespective of back ground noise and activity.
• Native computer/digital skills.
• Basic numeric skills.
Desirable skills / knowledge:
• Passion for sport.
• Ability to communicate with team members whose native language is not English.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
9 total views, 1 today