13 Aug 2019
Full or part time Assistant client accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting and business advisory firm seeking to recruit an Assistant client accountant. This is a full time role however someone who is looking for part time hours will also be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the preparation of accounts
• Bookkeeping and management account preparation (Xero/QuickBooks)
• Processing and paying invoices
• Preparing monthly and yearly account reconciliations
• Processing monthly client payroll
• Completing and submitting tax returns and social insurance contributions on a quarterly basis
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Preferably be CAT or AAT qualified or equally qualified by experience.
• Property management/service charge accounting experience (desirable).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
10 total views, 1 today