8 Nov 2018
Front of House Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Front of House Administrator. This is a full time permanent role.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide a welcoming, professional and effective front of house (i.e. client facing) reception and telephone service to clients, visitors and staff, along with undertaking high quality, efficient administrative and support to various Bank departments where required. To also provide cover for colleagues when necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
• Corporate experience in a similar role would be desirable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong personal organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook.
• Intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
• Basic knowledge of Excel.
• Basic knowledge of T24 banking system.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1334 total views, 1 today