18 Dec 2017
First Line of Defense Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a First Line of Defense Specialist.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Front Office Management Controls - Definition of control population and the execution of all Front Office Controls, and the monitoring of any follow-up actions
• Ensure regulatory, compliance, audit and risk requirements are implemented and monitored
• Handling and supporting incidents, errors, including analysis, lessons learned and follow-up action points
• Liaising with the bank in the UK to harmonise their approach across the Frist Line of Defense function
• Liaising directly with the Swiss central First Line of Defense and the External Asset Management First Line of Defense functions
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
• Have or are working towards a level 3 qualification.
• Have an eye for detail and work accurately.
• The ability to work independently and have good communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
365 total views, 1 today