3 Jan 2019
Financial Systems Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Financial Systems Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to Senior Financial Systems Manager / Applications Systems / Integration Developer / Chief Operation Officer the purpose of this position will be the coordination and implementation of financial reporting systems and processes, including the management of projects, implementation and configuration of reporting features, user support and training.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of the systems to meet these demands
• Manage client engagements over the life-cycle of the project via formal meetings and project documents
• Implementation of client engagements, including data migration and reporting writing
The successful candidate will have:
• 2 – 3 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT qualification).
• Project management experience.
• Reporting analysis experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
18 total views, 1 today