28 Aug 2018
Financial Systems Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Financial Systems Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position will be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of financial reporting systems and processes, including the management of projects, implementation and configuration of reporting features, user support and training.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements, design and implementation of solutions to requirements and configuration of the systems to meet the demands of their clients
• Manage client engagements over the life-cycle of the project via formal meetings and project documents, monitoring the progress of tickets raised via the support desk and ensuring reporting lines are completing tickets in a timely manner, keeping client teams appraised of progress
• Application and report testing (System Integration Testing) and reconciliation activities in line with testing strategy
• Communicate clearly with other members of the team and members of the client facing teams, both verbally and in writing, when gathering or explaining requirements, providing resolutions etc.
• Gathering of requirements for reports, working with the reporting team, contractors, or independently to develop reports, with a consideration for opportunities to create a core (group) solution which can be rolled out to service multiple clients
The ideal candidate would be;
• Someone with previous experience in project management, reporting analysis and a genuine interest in technology and systems.
• Have 4+ years’ financial services experience.
• The candidate will be expected to hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICA or relevant IT qualification).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
94 total views, 1 today