9 May 2019
Financial Reporting Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to account for a varied portfolio of fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager / Associate Director – Accounting.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
• Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
• Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
• Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
• Manage and review the completion of audit queries
• Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
• Arrange and manage the appraisal process for members of staff
The successful candidate will have:
• 4 plus years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA
• or ACA).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s academy).
• Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
• People management experience.
• Evidence of accounting responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today