7 Nov 2018
Financial Reporting Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to support the client facing teams with their day to day accounting queries/updates and be the subject matter expert on relevant laws and regulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as the first point of contact for technical queries raised by the accounting teams.
• Review the quarterly/annual financial statements prepared by the accounting teams to ensure the accuracy, consistency and completeness of the amounts and disclosures.
• Review quarterly/annual financial statements as a part of cold review process to ensure the adherence of standard procedures and processes in financial reporting.
• Be vigilant on accounting updates (standards, guidelines etc.), analyse the impact on current client structures and communicate with the accounting teams.
The successful candidate will have:
• 4 – 6 years post qualification experience ideally with Big 4 supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA).
• Sound technical financial services knowledge.
• Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
• People management experience.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
24 total views, 2 today